The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Chippers School For Dogs who endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Links to other websites included on this website which are not under Chippers School For Dogs control – We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
The purpose of this policy is to explain how information gained via this website may be used.
Who manages this website?
This website is managed by Chippers School For Dogs
What Personal Information do we collect and what we do with it?
Personal data can be collected from:
- Booking Forms
- Online shop order
Information is only collected to enable Chippers School ForDogs to fulfil your request. Your email address may be used to contact you with details relevant to the business of Chippers School For Dogs. We will not knowingly share your personal information with any third party without your permission, except as required by law.
What about ‘Cookies’?
Cookies are small pieces of information which are often created when you visit a website. They are stored in the ‘cookie directory’ of your computer and help us count the number of times users return to our site. They contain no personal information and cannot be used to identify you.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, though you do not have to. If you wish to disable cookies please refer to your user manual or consult the ‘Help’ portion of the toolbar.
Right to Request Information
You have a right to request a copy of any personal data held by Chippers School For Dogs. To obtain a copy of this information you should contact Chippers School For Dogs at the address below.
Company Contact Details
Company name: Chippers School For Dogs
Office: Redwoods, Bartlow Road, Ashdon, Essex, CB10 2HR
Telephone No: 01799584373
Your privacy and confidentiality is important to us. Chippers School For Dogs take all reasonable precautions to protect all personal data, however we cannot be responsible for loss or misuse of data by unauthorised persons.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Chippers School For Dogs is owned by Sarah Connatty since 2005
1.Chippers must be made fully aware of any characteristics of your dog(s) which
needs to be known for handling and care of the dog(s) and safety of the trainer/judge/trialsofficial/manager/competitors/event organisers/stewards/scribes/runners and helpers/venue owner/ employees and volunteers.
2.You must be physically able to handle your own dog in classes/trials/events. If you are unable to
fulfil this requirement, please disclose this before entering a trial/event. For training classes it is better to seek a private training session.
3. Vaccinations – For classes please take you vets advise as to when your dog/puppy can attend.
4. Please ensure your dog is legal . The law requires your dog wears a collar with an ID tag and is microchipped
5. NO extendable leads, check chains or slip leads
6. Please ensure you have poo bags with you . Owners MUST clean up after their dog(s).
7. The use of prong, pinch, electric, choke collars are strictly prohibited.
8. Please ensure if you bring your children to classes/trials/events, they remain quiet . They must
not interact with dogs/puppies unless instructed to do so under the guidance of an Instructor/judge/trial official/manager.
9. Please wear suitable dog training clothing for training/competing.
10. BITCHES IN SEASON ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ATTEND CLASS/TRIALS/EVENTS;
11. Banned Breeds – If you own a banned breed Pitbull type, Japanese Tosa, Dogo
Argentino or Fila Braziliero you need to abide by the legal requirements which are
that the dog is neutered, microchipped, kept on lead and muzzled, that you have third party
insurance and provide a copy of Certificate of exemption.
12. Chippers may refuse an individual entry to class/trials/events or ask the one individual to leave if it is considered they are under the influence of substances alcohol/drugs.
13. Dogs in Vehicles on Hot Days – your dog is vulnerable and AT RISK if left in a vehicle in high temperatures even on days considered slightly warm. if your dog is found to be at risk forcible entry to your vehicle may be necessary without liability for any damage caused.
By booking with Chippers you are deemed to read the terms and conditions and fully understand and accept them
Chippers have the right to amend terms and conditions and pricing without prior notice.