Dog / puppy training and obedience classes in Essex, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire from Chippers School for Dogs:
Monday – Ashdon Village Hall (Scentwork)
Tuesdays – Clare. Bench Barn Farm (Hoopers)
Wednesdays – Kedington Royal British Legion Hall (Puppy and Intermediate)
Thursdays – Withersfield Village Hall ( Puppy, Intermediate, Advanced )
Saturday mornings – Clare. Bench Barn Farm (Agility)
Good Citizen Dog Scheme:
Chippers Dog School has Kennel Club listed status allowing us to run the Puppy Foundation, Bronze, Silver and Gold Good Citizen Dog Scheme Awards within our courses.
Rosette and certificate included. Find out more about our Classes.
Expert advice and solutions.
We work with you and your dog in your environment.
Learn how to retrain and cope with unwanted behaviours
Charged on an hourly basis, £30.
Why Choose Us
- At Chipper’s our aim is to help you and your dog achieve a long and happy relationship through training classes and/or one-to-one sessions.
- To help you achieve this we train in small classes using modern reward based methods of dog training in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- We will show you how to train your dog to all levels of basic obedience, this together with teaching you how dogs learn and why they do the things they do will give you the very best chance of producing a well mannered, obedient and happy dog.
- For places available see our Courses page ->
- **And see the News page for Chipper’s handy new leaflets to download ->
- Dog and puppy training sessions from Chipper’s (Essex, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire)